1. Dust each room from top to bottom each week
2. Scrub and sanitize bathrooms and kitchen at least once a week
3. Vacuum rugs and wash floors at least twice a week
4. Freshen up rooms by changing pillows and décor seasonally
5. Be sure to clean behind and under things at least every other week
6. Pull out those appliances and clean vents and air conditioners 2x/year
7. Go through closets and toy rooms and give away unused items 2x/year
8. Re-organize the attic, basement, office and cupboards once a year. Consider using a Feng Shui professional to help arrange things proactively
9. Turn off the TV, put on some soothing music, light candles and set a new mood
10. Be sure to get those windows washed inside and out to let the light and love in!
© 2010 Teresa’s Family Cleaning — All Rights Reserved.
Teresa Ward, President of Teresa’s Family Cleaning and New York State’s Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year is often considered Long Island’s foremost authority on cleaning homes and businesses to create a cleaner and healthier environment for all. Our highly sought after, award winning newsletter provides timely cleaning tips and other important Long Island information and charitable events for homeowners, businesses and not-for-profits. Visit us at www.TeresasFamilyCleaning.com to sign up and receive your copy of our weekly newsletter today!