Win a HP/AT&T iPAQ Glisten smartphone
Answer the following questions correctly:
1) Name 3 Microsoft Office Applications that are pre-loaded on the HP/ATT iPAQ Glisten smartphone.
2) How many G’s does this powerhouse have?
3) What is an AMOLED display?
Answer the following questions:
1) Name two things you should never do at business networking events.
2) Name two things you should always do at business networking events.
3) Name 2 things you should do after a business networking event.
Entry Period: The “HP/AT&T iPAQ Glisten smartphone contest” start at 6:30 PM (EST) on May 27, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (EST) on June 24, 2010. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (EST) on June 24, 2010.
Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to all members of the Long Island Entrepreneurs Meetup, Long Island Business Networking Meetup and the Startup Long Island Meetup.
To Enter: Visit https://longislandentrepreneurs.wordpress.com/, the Long Island Entrepreneurs Blog, click on ‘leave a comment’ at the bottom of the post with the title “Win a HP/AT&T iPAQ Glisten smartphone” and write your answers in the comment box. Limit one (1) entry per member. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received; in other words, many will enter; only one (1) person will win.
Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification: The selection of the winner will be conducted by the Organizers and Assistant Organizers of the three (3) participating groups: Howard Bisk, Yvonne Bisk, Sandra McCarty, Jake Caramico. The winner will be notified by email within ten (10) days of the end of the Contest Period. The name of the winner will also be posted on https://longislandentrepreneurs.wordpress.com/.
Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by HP/AT&T iPAQ Glisten
Levittown, May 27, 2010