1. Optician Arthur Singer http://www.opticmasters.com is offering a FREE eye exam
2. Eileen Lichtenstein, life coach and CEO of http://www.balanceandpower.com will hold a FREE session to see if she can help someone reach new heights
3. Singles event organizer, Gail Adams, http://www.7-in-heaven.com is offering $20 off a singles events of choice (and she has tons of events each month).
4. Dr. Vanessa Troise, D.C., P.C., is offering a FREE exam at her Gentle Chiropractic Care Center, http://www.drtroise.com
5. Mitch Gold, Classic Home Services, has generously offered a FREE carpet cleaning, http://www.LIPainting.LI
6. Janine Grant (M.S. Nutrition and Exercise Physiology), http://www.NutritionByJanine.com, will do a Personal Training Session with you for only $25 (regular price $75)
7. Mark Siegel, master clinical hypnotherapist at the New York Institute of Hypnosis is offering to hold a FREE stress management and relaxation session – http://NYIH.org
8. Bruce Chamoff, CEO of http://www.HotWebIdeas.net, is offering FREE sponsorship on 4 local Long Island websites (value $150)
9. Robert Masone, Minuteman Press-Deer Park, www.deerpark.minutemanpress.com offers to print 1,000 full color business cards for you (graphics not included).
10. Stephen Jones, CEO of Mr. Jones Office Cleaning Services is offering a FREE cleaning for a small office, firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Jason Reis is offering 30 days of FREE website hosting for anyone who wants to switch their website hosting over to http://www.FlehxHosting.com
12. Lidia Epel, D.D.S. is offering a Complimentary Exam and 4 Bitewing X-Rays ($190.00 Value)
13. Christina Galeo of http://www.LongIslandWomenInPower.com gave away 3months of home page advertising plus a soothing headache cozy.
14. Howard and Yvonne (http://www.HowardsHomes.com) raffles off 4 restaurant certificates worth $25.
15. A 1 hour BFF photo shoot, http://www.BFFPhotoShoot.com, a wonderful gift for your own child or as a holiday present to a cousin or friend, was given away by Howard Rosenthal, photographer.