It is unfortunate that essential oils are often diluted, extended, cut, or otherwise altered. Only pure, natural essential oils should be used for wellness or health purposes.
Do Not Buy Essential Oils Stored in Plastic or Clear Containers: Essential oils degrade plastic materials, and should be sold and stored only in glass containers. In addition, the glass containers should be dark – usually amber or cobalt – since light will damage essential oils.
Fragrance Oils, Perfume Oils, or Other Synthetic Oils Are Not Essential Oils: Do not substitute fragrance oils, perfume oils, or any other oils containing synthetic ingredients for essential oils, especially if they are to be used for wellness or health purposes. Fragrance and perfume oils and other synthetic oils do not have therapeutic value, and can even cause sensitization or adverse reactions in some people.
Vote for Us!
Connect with me on Facebook
- Springtime for Business Relationships!
- Join Us This Monday for This Month’s Networking Event!
- Our Next Lunch N Learn Meeting: Let’s Talk Barter!
- Business Networking: Nurturing Loyalty
- Why Owning a Business is a Constant Learning Process
- Digital Networking Do’s and Don’ts: What is SEO?
- Join Us This Monday for a Lunch N Learn Meeting!
- Love Your Local Business for Valentine’s Day
- Rescheduled Lunch N Learn Meeting: Growing Your Business!
- Digital Networking Do’s and Don’ts: Social Media Posting
Archive of previous posts
- 85,504 hits