If your business experienced a loss due to Hurricane Sandy, the following organizations may be able to assist you.
- FEMA for small business and homeowners and self employeed http://www.disasterassistance.gov
- FEMA Disaster Assistance Hotline is 1-800-621-FEMA (3362). Call this number to register for Federal Assistance
- http://www.labor.state.ny.us/ui/2012-sandy-services.shtm Disaster Unemployment Assistance available through the Department of Labor
- http://www.sba.gov/content/2012-hurricane-and-tropical-storm-recovery-assistance-information Recovery Assistance available through the SBA ness-loans/disaster loans
Disaster Loans available through the SBA
- http://www.cdcli.org/CDC offers several programs that may be able to assist Long Island residents, including its Emergency Home Loan Repair Program
ESD is collecting information on businesses impacted by Hurricane Sandy. This information will be used to help in the development of state business assistance and allow ESD to follow-up with your businesses as new programs or services are developed and become available.
Thank you Teresa of www.TeresasFamilyClaning.com for creating and posting this list in your Newsletter.