1. St. Patrick’s Day is worldwide celebration of Irish culture and history
2. The actual color of St. Patrick is blue.
3. The very first St. Patrick’s Day parade was not in Ireland. It was in Boston in 1737.
4. In Seattle, there is a ceremony where a green stripe is painted down the roads.
5. In Ireland on St. Patrick’s Day, people traditionally wear a small bunch of shamrocks ontheir jackets or caps. Children wear orange, white and green badges, and women and girls wear green ribbons in their hair
Vote for Us!
Connect with me on Facebook
- Springtime for Business Relationships!
- Join Us This Monday for This Month’s Networking Event!
- Our Next Lunch N Learn Meeting: Let’s Talk Barter!
- Business Networking: Nurturing Loyalty
- Why Owning a Business is a Constant Learning Process
- Digital Networking Do’s and Don’ts: What is SEO?
- Join Us This Monday for a Lunch N Learn Meeting!
- Love Your Local Business for Valentine’s Day
- Rescheduled Lunch N Learn Meeting: Growing Your Business!
- Digital Networking Do’s and Don’ts: Social Media Posting
Archive of previous posts
- 86,104 hits