We are looking for a highly self motivated intern to assist in managing a Pediatric Wellness Center.
Duties include, but are not limited to, organization and the utilization of common office programs, data entry, assistance with client care, scheduling and other duties required to run this office. Applicant must be able to multi-task. Candidates must have excellent time management skills and the ability to perform expected tasks without supervision.
– Strong attention to detail with demonstrated process management skills
– Book and coordinate facilitators and programs
– Ability to work independently and with some late evenings and weekend hours necessary.
– Ability to jump from “high profile” projects to “digging a trench” type projects without missing a beat and maintaining enthusiasm
– All Administrative functions such as: managing the centers schedule, correspondence with program leaders, update the events calendar and social media sites etc.
– Great organizational, communication and motivational skills required
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Comfortable doing outside marketing and asking for payment from clients
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Word, PowerPoint and Excel (a must)
Please respond via email. Email a brief cover letter outlining how your specific experience meets the outlined competencies and resume.
Please let me know if that something you can help us out with. We can be reached at 516-229-1744 and email address is email@example.com.