Vote for Us!
Connect with me on Facebook
- Springtime for Business Relationships!
- Join Us This Monday for This Month’s Networking Event!
- Our Next Lunch N Learn Meeting: Let’s Talk Barter!
- Business Networking: Nurturing Loyalty
- Why Owning a Business is a Constant Learning Process
- Digital Networking Do’s and Don’ts: What is SEO?
- Join Us This Monday for a Lunch N Learn Meeting!
- Love Your Local Business for Valentine’s Day
- Rescheduled Lunch N Learn Meeting: Growing Your Business!
- Digital Networking Do’s and Don’ts: Social Media Posting
Archive of previous posts
- 84,607 hits
Category Archives: Special offers…
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is BUSY
We are swamped with work.
Do you know any part-time college students that want to do junk removal ?
Call Lloyd Junkster Gutin – 516-798-1588.
Since the opening of our daycare center “Learn and Play Levittown” in the summer of 2011 the backyard has endured a lot of little feet running around the playground. While it was once a beautiful green field of grass, it has gone from dusty dry dirt and yukky mud and now a partially Astro turf covered area.
To make the backyard not only look better, but to make it even safer for the children, we would like to cover a much larger area then we have now with rubber mulch and border it off with rubber bumpers.
We ask your help in raising the monies to accomplish this goal. It will take a little over $1,200 to get the mulch and the bumpers. And we would like to start our summer off with a once again beautiful looking and very safe playground. No more mud when the sprinklers are cooling the children down on hot days and no more dust when it is dry and warm outside. Safety first with the rubber mulch (and rubber bumpers) under anything that has a fall height of even a foot (or higher) and the rest of the backyard covered with nice green Astro turf.
Please click here to go to our GoFundMe.com page
Thank you for your help,
Yvonne and Howard Bisk
Clerical worker needed Part Time in Huntington Station $12 an hour Tree & Lawn Care seeks part-time clerical help. Must have good computer and phone skills. Part time – Weekday days, evenings and Saturday morning shifts available.
Call Steve 631-271-7657 (Monday – Friday 12 PM -4 PM)
We are looking for a highly self motivated intern to assist in managing a Pediatric Wellness Center.
Duties include, but are not limited to, organization and the utilization of common office programs, data entry, assistance with client care, scheduling and other duties required to run this office. Applicant must be able to multi-task. Candidates must have excellent time management skills and the ability to perform expected tasks without supervision.
– Strong attention to detail with demonstrated process management skills
– Book and coordinate facilitators and programs
– Ability to work independently and with some late evenings and weekend hours necessary.
– Ability to jump from “high profile” projects to “digging a trench” type projects without missing a beat and maintaining enthusiasm
– All Administrative functions such as: managing the centers schedule, correspondence with program leaders, update the events calendar and social media sites etc.
– Great organizational, communication and motivational skills required
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Comfortable doing outside marketing and asking for payment from clients
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Word, PowerPoint and Excel (a must)
Please respond via email. Email a brief cover letter outlining how your specific experience meets the outlined competencies and resume.
Please let me know if that something you can help us out with. We can be reached at 516-229-1744 and email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, May 15th, 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Is your Email Marketing producing the right outcomes for your business? Email Marketing is a great way to reach your customers without spending a lot of money however, the key is to execute your campaign effectively. There are many factors to creating a great email that will engage your audience and produce a call to action. Join us as our team of content writers and marketers weigh in on the most effective tactics in Email Marketing. We will cover the do’s and don’ts, and offer insight into what it takes to create the perfect message.